Phone: +351 917 493 336 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Bennington College (University) 2012-2016
Bennington, VT USA
Bachelor of Liberal Arts (Dual Concentration) :
Architecture, Contemporary Dance
Tanzfabrik Intensive 2011-2012
Contemporary Dance Training
Michele Gambato Architetto, MGARK: 2019
Junior Architect Intern
Cognizant: 2018 - 2019
Senior Process Executive, Policy Specialist and Content Analyst
Chavez Arquitectos: 2018
Yoga.in : 2017
Content Specialist + Writer
MSK Engineering and Design: 2016
Goldstone Architecture: 2016
MSK Engineering and Design/Goldstone Architecture: 2015-2016
Roderick James Architects, LLP: 2015
Architect + Studio Assistant
Bennington College Food Services: 2014
Kublis + Rougemont, Switzerland
Brockwood Park Estates, LTD: 2013
Assistant Manager + Interior Designer
Brockwood Park Estates, LTD (Architects): 2013
(With Architect Mike Davis)
Umcebo Design: 2013-2014
Durban, South Africa
Field Work Term and Career Development Office: 2012-2013
Front Desk Duties & Admin
Krishnamurti Foundation Trust Limited: 2010-2011
Office Administration + Sales
Crêperie Le Montagn’Art: 2008-2013
Waitress promoted to Sous-Chef
I am a motivated, committed, and goal-driven professional. I pride myself on being reliable, highly organised, and excel under pressure.
- Strong drafting skills and familiarity with architectural concepts; developed design approach and process.
- Experience with renovations, taking measurements, site visits and inspections, client and site management meetings.
- Confident working in all stages of the design process, from concept drafts to detail and construction drawings.
- Basic knowledge of construction methods, timber framing, and budgeting for projects and materials.
- Civil engineering design and process.
- Experience preparing a range of site designs including grading.
- Assisted several land surveying projects.
- Professional experience in Industry-leading multinational technology firms.
- Confident using Word and Excel for a range of tasks (e.g. data entry, scheduling, budgeting, stock organisation).
- Strong customer service and telephone skills.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven, with a track record of extremely strong organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress.
- Extensive Contemporary experience and training.
- Captivating on-stage performance presence.
- Dynamic movement vocabulary.
- Diverse experience in various dance, choreography and bodywork techniques: Contemporary, Ballet, Hip Hop, Yoga, Alexander technique.
Culinary & Service:
- Waitressing helped me hone my ability to work independently as well as in teams while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience as a sous-chef in fast-paced kitchens in Europe and the Americas.
- Passionate about food, cooking, and culture.
English (British + American) Native Speaker
French Native Speaker
Portuguese (European) Beginner
Software & Skills
Yoga and Meditation: 2005 - 2018
Over ten years of regular meditation and yoga practice and training.
Travel Planner: 2016 - 2018
Mapping out travel itineraries, organising and personal assistance: booking flights, hotels/Airbnb's, itinerary planner, budgeting advisor.
Photography and Blogging: 2012 - 2018
Film and Digital photography, photo editing (Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop) and Creative Writing.
The Odin Project: 2017 - Ongoing
Stage Lighting Manager, UK & USA: 2009 - 2016
Lighting design and management for theatre and dance performances on the largest spring stage in Northern America.
Contact Improvisation Tutorial: 2009 - 2010
Led collaborative project exploring contact improvisation technique.
Contemporary Dance Teacher: 2008
Beginner and Intermediate level dance class at Brockwood Park School.
Eco-building in Auroville, India: 2008
Assisted in building a 'Capsule', a cyclone proof building shaped like an octahedron, made from local, biodegradable materials.
Childcare - Various
Experience taking care of children from the ages of 6 months to early adolescence.